Homemade yogurt recipes are always special and easy to do with us. This post is about how to make 3 healthy yogurt recipes at home including Yogurt fudge brownie, Yogurt Mousse served with cherries and mango yogurt.
3 Healthy Yogurt Recipes
Yogurt Fudge Brownies
All-purpose flour 1 cup
Baking powder ½ tsp.
Salt ¼ tsp.
Plain Yogurt 1 cup
Chocolate chips 1 cup
Plain butter 6 tbsp.
Icing Sugar 1 cup
Cocoa powder ½ cup
Vanilla extract to taste
- Mix all dry things like Flour, salt and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Place butter and ½ cup chocolate chips in a bowl and place in microwave. Mix the mixture as it melts and become smooth.
- Now add sugar, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and yogurt in melted chocolate and butter.
- Now add all the wet things to dry mixture and mix to make smooth mixture along with remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare the pan with butter.
- Place all the mixture in pan and place in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked completely. Let it cool completely and cut into small squares.
Yogurt Mousse served with cherries
Plain yogurt 1 cup
Sugar 3 tbsp.
Gelatine 1 packet or 1 tsp.
Hot water 3 tbsp.
Whipped cream 1 cup
Cherries to serve.
- Mix gelatine with hot water and place to settle.
- Beat the whipping cream until it becomes same texture as yogurt.
- Mix icing sugar with yogurt and beat until smooth.
- Add gelatine in yogurt and mix quickly to avoid clots.
- Now mix cream with yogurt mixture to make it smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into four glass and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with cherries on top.
Yogurt 1 cup
Sugar ½ cup
Mango cubes 2 cups
Condensed milk 1 small tin
Cream 1 cup
Cinnamon ¼ tsp
- Grind mango cubes with yogurt and condensed milk.
- Beat the cream with sugar to make it smooth mixture.
- Now combine both the mixture together.
- Serve chilled with mango cubes.