Are you on diet but craving for something sweet and delicious? Or don’t have oven to bake a cake for you? Than you are on a right place, here you go the yummiest low calorie baked apple recipe with custard pudding in microwave oven. Apples are rich in vitamins and fiber as well as helps you shed pounds even being in a sweet and yummy dessert. Apples contains amazing array of polyphenols and provides antioxidant and cardiovascular benefits. This recipe will surely give you a healthy sweet indulge.
Baked Apple Recipe With Custard Pudding
- 3-4 Green or Red Apples without brown bruises
- 1 Tablespoon of Low fat margarine
- 4 Tablespoon raw honey
- Lemon juice
- 2-3 Table spoon of Low fat Condensed milk
Serving size: 3
- You may change the quantity of ingredients according to the number or people you wanted to serve.
- You can use the oven if you want to. In that case, pre-heat the oven over 180 degree to get best results.
- Use skimmed condensed milk if not available than heat the normal condensed milk and remove the outer layer of cream to make it low fat.
- Mix the margarine, lemon, milk and honey together to make a fine paste.
- Remove the raw outer layer of apples and remove the center part with round cutter or sharp knife and place them in a microwave friendly dish.
- Spread the mixture over apples and place the dish in microwave oven for 10 minutes or until the apples are tender over 100% heat.
Sweet and delicious low fat baked apples are ready, serve them with custard or pudding. This is yummiest of recipes I have ever baked. Eat, serve and enjoy.