In US, in terms of fruit consumption, in berries, Blueberries ranks second after strawberries. Blueberries are low in calorie, ideal for weight loss, controls blood circulation, reduces inflammation and promotes healthy immune system to fight bacterial and viral diseases. Blueberry muffin recipe is easy to make in the microwave oven.
It is considered as one of the healthiest fruit that not only use as raw fruit but an ideal snack, Used in cakes, pies, muffins and many delicious desserts and off course blueberry ice creams are worth tasting for.
Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Although these tiny berries are used in hundreds of recipes but Blueberry muffins are always on top in yummy taste. Here I am sharing one of the yummiest and easiest muffin recipe you can make without oven, yes you heard it right WITHOUT OVEN. This muffin cum cake is perfect for breakfast or as an evening snack with the cup of coffee or tea, I’m sure this cute little dessert will hit the spot all the time. Have a look!
- All-purpose flour: 3 tbsp.
- Sugar: 2 tbsp.
- Butter: 1 tbsp.
- Vanilla extract: ¼ tsp.
- Baking powder: ¼ tsp.
- Milk: 1 tbsp.
- One egg yolk
- A handful of Blueberries
Things required for preparation:
- Just a mug, spoon and microwave oven.
- Pour flour, sugar and baking powder in a mug.
- Add melted butter, egg yolk, vanilla essence and milk.
- Mix the mixture well to form smooth paste.
- Mix the mixture with blueberries and place the cub in microwave oven for 1-2 minutes or until you think it’s cooked.
- Yummy muffin cum cake is ready to be your afternoon snack.
A fast and easy treat to satisfy your hunger or to serve your special guests. Blueberry muffin recipe is healthy 1 minute baking item for you to eat.
Hope you enjoy it, stay focused for more yummy recipes to inspire healthy eating.