You are in a mood of eating something cheesy yet something sweet and yummy, nothing is better than thinking about a cheese cake. Its crunchy base and the creamy top gets more appealing with the fruit toppings of your own choice. Besides its a handsome source of calories with some drink or tea for the breakfast, some home celebration or a small backyard kids party. Cheese cakes are in demand since ages and still people love to grab a piece of it. Surely your guests are going to ask you the recipe after a get together. Here we have Cheese cake recipe with nutrition value for information.
CHEESE CAKE RECIPE
TIME: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Half cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 4 table spoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- All-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- Combine crumbs, chopped walnuts, nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, graham cracker and butter in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven at 360 degrees F.
- Add the above mixture in a moulde or baking pan, press it down well.
- Bake for ten minutes, remove from oven and let it cool down, crust is ready.
- Now mix the sugar and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Later on add heavy and sour cream, mix again.
- Blend vanilla and all-purpose flour in it.
- Add one egg at a time and keep on mixing with an electric mixer for a smooth blend.
- Pour this smoothie over the crust and spread evenly.
- Now bake in the preheated oven for around 70 minutes or until center gets sponge soft in nature.
- To remove from pan, keep in refrigerator for some hours.
A yummy cheese cake is ready to serve, you can garnish it with strawberries, berries or pineapples.
- Calories 257
- Total Fat 18g
- Saturated fat 7.9g
- Cholesterol 44mg
- Sodium 166mg
- Carbohydrates 4g
- Protein 4g
- Calcium 8mg
- Potassium 72mg