Yogurt – one of the most healthiest and yummy dairy product ever. It comes from milk and so full of proteins, calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamins. Yogurt helps to balance digestive system, reduce weight, extremely healthy for diabetics and blood pressure patients and for skin, hair and oral health. Yogurt is also used in almost every food recipe and also it makes numbers of yummiest dessert recipes. Greek Yogurt Cream Cake with berry topping is nutritious and sweet treat to try at home.
Greek Yogurt Cream Cake
Plain yogurt 1 packet 450 grams
Icing sugar ¾ cup
Gelatine 1 ½ tsp.
Pineapple 1 tin or 1 cup fresh
Cream 1 cup
Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
Red berries to serve with paste
- Mix plain yogurt with icing sugar and beat to make smooth mixture.
- Mix gelatin in warm water and mix to settle.
- Add vanilla essence and pineapple in gelatin mixture.
- Beat the cream with beater.
- Now mix cream, gelatin mixture and yogurt mixture.
- Spread berries paste over the cake.
- Now place the whole mixture in shallow tray and place in freezer for 4-5 hours.
- As the mixture settles, decorate with pineapples or berries to serve.
Delicious Greek yogurt cream cake with berry paste and toppings is ready to serve and eat.