Whenever it comes to formal or semi-formal dinners, friend’s parties, or one’s sweet tooth cravings, Ice Cream desserts are one of the most important thing to prepare.
These are even yummy and beautiful if they are cold like ice creams, frozen custards, ice pops, jellies and creamy mousses.
Following are some of the yummiest frozen Ice Cream desserts that are easy and quick to make.
Frozen Ice Cream Desserts
Frozen Oreo cheese Cake (No Bake)
Oreo Biscuits 10 packets
Butter ½ cup
Cream cheese 1 ½ cup
Icing sugar ¾ cup
Whipped cream 1 cup
vanilla essence 1 tsp.
- Chop 5 packets of cookies into semi-powder form.
- Melt butter and add this into the cookie powder.
- Spread the mixture in the pan and place in freezer while preparing for the frosting/filling.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar to make it smooth paste.
- Beat whipping cream in another bowl until it is whipped completely.
- Combine cream cheese and whipped together along with vanilla essence, add remaining chopped oreos.
- Now spread the mixture over frozen oreo butter mixture and place in freezer to settle for 4-5 hours.
- Serve immediately.
Frozen Yogurt strawberry ice cream